Do you want to explore the IT environment of companies, getting a global overview of the data flows and taking care of the underlying structure? Do you believe that a good integration strategy will be a game changer in the future? Looking for a new challenge? Keep on reading!
Hive is a software company providing manufacturers in their digital transformation with a collaboration platform for their direct and indirect sales. The core of the platform is a product configurator to simplify sales process. We’re located in Ghent, Belgium, in walking distance of the Dampoort train station.
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, so join us on our journey!
Job: Integration Engineer
As our Integration Engineer, it is your job to help our customers understand the value of a good integration strategy. You will connect our platform to the IT systems used by our customers (CRM, ERP, PLM…). The goal is to allow data to be immediately updated on all systems and to enable a seamless flow through the systems. You will work closely together with our team and the customers to decide where the master data will be stored, how the data flows will be connected, and how to avoid data loss or obsolescence.
Your tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Meeting with our customers, learning about their IT systems and educate them over integrations possibilities. Let them feel comfortable.
- Establishing a plan for software integrations together with our team and proposing it to the customer
- Using HiveConnect , our integration tool, REST APIs or plugins to build multi-directional integrations between Hive and other systems
- Receiving feedback regularly and seeing how your work has improved the everyday life of our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- You know what you want
- You have passion for what you do
- You are driven and ambitious
- You can think out of the box and be creative
- You can handle some pressure
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You do things, fix things, make things happen
- You dare to be yourself
- You enjoy working independently, with the support of a team
- You are interested in new technologies and the way they work
- You enjoy being in contact with customers and meeting new people
- A broad understanding of how ERP’s and CRM’s work
- An understanding of PIM and PLM.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce, Hubspot, Dynamics and Pipedrive processes
- Knowledge of the SAP and Oracle processes
- Some coding experience is a plus, preferably in Java
- Experience in Jira and Confluence is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and a hands-on mentality,
- You are able to suggest an integration blueprint to the customer
- You enjoy implementing your ideas
- You agree that code should be clean and documented
- You have a critical mindset
- You are fluent in English (Dutch or French is a big plus)
- You are open to learning and trying out new things
- You are customer-driven
- Strong mathematical skills are a big plus
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience in the city center of Ghent. Be part of a team that is in full expansion on a worldwide scale. Bring new ideas to the table, implement them together with our team, and see the impact you can make every day!
This opportunity will help you grow together with us. We value people, their characters, and the work they deliver. We want you to feel good, happy, and we look forward to helping you accomplish things you will be proud of!
We have some fun challenges ready for you! Your compensation will be up to market standards.
Do you have what it takes? Get in email@example.com