Intern Software Development
Are you a student looking for an internship in Belgium? Are you fond of development? Do you want to work in a young and dynamic team? Keep reading, this internship is for you!
Hive is a SaaS company providing manufacturers with a product configurator to simplify their sales process. We’re located in Ghent, Belgium, in walking distance of the Dampoort train station.
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, so join us on our journey!
Job: Intern Software Development
Your job as a developer intern will be to support the development team in their biweekly sprints to implement the product roadmap for Hive. You will help us improve our application step by step, by implementing your new ideas and working on those of others.
- Work on the constant improvement of our application in a CI/CD pipeline
- Participate in the daily scrums
- Work closely together with our team of experienced developers
- Implement and develop based on Jira tickets, checking code with Pull Requests
- Write unit tests
- Test what you have built in a separate QA environment and share your work with the team during our monthly release parties
Who are we looking for?
- You have an analytical and critical mindset
- You have passion for what you do
- You are positive and curious
- You like trying out new things
- You are a team player
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
- You agree that code should be clean and easy to understand for the rest of the team
- Angular 2+
- Springboot 2+
Knowledge of Docker, Redis and AWS is a plus.
Tools we use
Our offer for you
- A thrilling work experience in the city center of Ghent, in a superb and quiet office space
- A nice work environment where you can be who you are and where we encourage your personal growth
- The ability to work on challenging projects and to put your mark on a fast-growing company
Do you have what it takes? Get in email@example.com