Junior Product Owner
Are you fascinated by information and technology and by the latest developments in the SaaS world? Do you enjoy translating complex customer requirements into clear actions? Do you want to help us shape the next generation CPQ sales platform?
Job: Junior Product Owner
As our CPQ Product Owner, you will act as a bridge between our customers and our internal dev team. You will proactively interact with our prospects and customers to find ways in which we can improve our product even further: what features are currently still missing? And how important and urgent are these?
You will then translate these requests into to dos for our development team. Together with our managers, you will also be responsible for defining our product roadmap.
As our new CPQ Product Owner...
- You will push our product to the next level. You will be at the core of Hive, own our product, and make it evolve together with our strategy.
- You will analyze incoming feature requests and create a vision for our development team, that you will translate into tickets.
- You know what our customers want, but also what our resources allow us to do, enabling you to prioritize new developments with our team.
- You will work closely together with our amazing UX team to define the product UI.
- Communication, communication, communication: You will create the documentation of new features and will communicate the latest updates to us and to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- You are customer-driven. You like to listen to the needs of our customers and put their wishes at the center of our business strategy
- You love working with a bunch of different people
- You crave interactions with customers
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- You don’t necessarily have to be a developer or a software engineer, but you should be familiar with SaaS products
- You are fluent in Dutch and in English. Knowledge of any other languages is always a big plus ;)
- You can work independently, with the support of the management team.
- Thanks to your flair for analytical thinking, you have a great understanding of complex business requirements.
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is in full expansion on a worldwide scale. Bring new ideas to the table, implement them together with our team, and see the impact you can make every day!
This opportunity will help you grow together with us. We value people, their characters, and the work they deliver. We want you to feel good, happy, and we look forward to helping you accomplish things you will be proud of!
Your compensation package is due to evolve with your experience at Hive, but will always include:
- Meal vouchers
- Group & hospitalization insurance
- Bike compensation (if you come by bicycle)
- Hybrid remote work with flexible hours
We have some fun challenges ready for you! Do you want to join a young and international team?
Hive is a software company providing manufacturers in their digital transformation with a collaboration platform for their direct and indirect sales. The core of the platform is a product configurator to simplify sales process. We’re located in Ghent, Belgium, in walking distance of the Dampoort train station.
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, so join us on our journey!