Junior Sales with Passion for Digital Transformation
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you like working closely together with colleagues? Are you driven to stimulate the growth of our scale-up even more? Was your answer yes three times? Then continue reading, this vacancy is for you!
HiveCPQ is a SaaS (Software As A Service) company located in Ghent, near Dampoort. We provide manufacturing firms with a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution to simplify and accelerate their sales process.
We are currently looking for a Junior Sales with a passion for digital transformation to support our team.
We do NOT wish help from recruiting agencies, please.
Job: Junior Sales with Passion for Digital Transformation
As our new sales representative, your main focus will be on developing qualified prospects and providing them with all the needed information about our product. We therefore expect you to fully understand our product and all of its features completely. You will become our CPQ expert, knowing everything from the integration issues with the current software our prospects are using, to the development of the first configurator, and from the implications for the customers, to the maintenance of our software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a broad understanding and knowledge of our CPQ solution and the digital transformation that comes with it for our customers
- Conducting market research and creating a list of prospects
- Cold calling and mailing of prospects
- Following up on incoming leads
- Organizing demos and webinars, participating in (online) trade shows
- Preparing quotations
- Closely cooperating with our CEO and marketing executive
Who are we looking for?
- Some experience as a sales representative is preferred, but your enthusiasm is much more important than the amount of years of experience.
- You have excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Being fluent in Dutch and English is a must. Knowledge of French and/or German is a big plus.
- Affinity with IT and technology is a must
- You are exceptionally customer oriented
- Preferably you have a driver’s licence
- You are a positive and driven person
- You like your freedom and you enjoy working in a dynamic, young environment
Our offer for you
- A thrilling work experience in the city center of Ghent
- A nice work environment where you can be who you are and where we encourage your personal growth
- An attractive salary and a valuable compensation package
- The ability to work on challenging projects and to put your mark on a fast-growing company
Do you have what it takes? Get in firstname.lastname@example.org