Freelance Motion & Graphic Designer
Do you have high-level creative thinking skills and the confidence to implement your ideas? Are you familiar with handling a brand? Do you always put the user experience first? Keep on reading, we have something for you!
Job: Motion & Graphic Designer
As our Freelance Motion & Graphic Designer, you will create all kinds of designs and videos, and make sure they always match the Hive branding.
You will be the ultimate guardian of our visual signature, but you will also make it evolve with our company. You will edit documents, shoot videos and edit them for marketing or for employer branding.
- Create printed products such as brochures, booklets, flyers, business cards, banners
- Create Hive-branded illustrations and icons for the website and print production.
- Make sure that the Hive branding and brand image are always respected. You will make them evolve together with our needs.
- Pay a lot of attention to user experience, in order to make complicated concepts easy to understand thanks to great visuals.
- Work as a videographer on various occasions, creating content for LinkedIn posts, website, and social media.
- Create videos: product demos, animated gif files, commercial videos, interviews, event videos, etc.
- Bring new ideas on the table in order to improve Hive’s branding and brand image, together with our Sales and Marketing team.
Why are you a perfect fit for this job?
- You are creative and full of ideas, you are passionate by what you do
- You have a strong focus on details
- You are driven and enthusiastic to discover new things
- You enjoy working independently within a cohesive team
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You dare to be yourself
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Lightroom
- MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Jira and Confluence
- You have at least 2 years experience in graphic, printable and if possible motion design
- You have a basic understanding of marketing
- You know a lot about user experience
- You are a branding expert
- You are able to create a printable production
- You have excellent drawing skills
- You are good at understanding new things, listening, and communicating
- You can work on motion design
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a big plus)
We have some fun challenges ready for you!
Do you want to join a young and international team?