Motion & Graphic Designer; Branding Manager
Do you have high-level creative thinking skills and the confidence to implement your ideas? Are you familiar with handling a brand? Do you always put the user experience first? Keep on reading, we have something for you!
Job: Motion & Graphic Designer; Branding Manager
As our Motion & Graphic Designer/Branding Manager, you will create all kind of designs and videos, and make sure they always match the Hive branding.
You will be the ultimate guardian of our visual signature, but you will also make it evolve with our company. You will edit documents, shoot videos and edit them for marketing or for employer branding.
You will be present at all our events to take awesome pictures, but you will also visit customers to shoot customer cases videos, prepare handsome template documents for our sales and marketing team. Your formats will go from screencasts of our app to team interviews, from customer cases pdfs to Hive stickers.
Your main goal will be to show our prospects and customers how Hive is working, as an app and as a company, to emphasize the added value we can bring to their companies, but also to make sure that all your work carries a noticeable Hive signature that people will remember.
Dear Motion & Graphic Designer, dear Branding Manager, you will…
- Create printed products such as brochures, booklets, flyers, business cards, banners
- Create a fair booth design for different events
- Create videos: product demos, animated gif files, commercial videos, interviews, event videos, etc.
- Work as a videographer on Hive events (such as Fairs, Hive inspiration sessions, etc.), creating content for LinkedIn posts, website, and social media.
- Create Hive-branded illustrations and icons for the website and print production.
- Work on a set of documents, including Powerpoint presentations, in order to improve it, to match our brand image, and to make it rememberable to our prospects and customers.
- Participate to Hive events, fairs and go along several travels in Europe in order to shoot videos and take pictures to illustrate our content.
- Make sure that the Hive branding and brand image are always respected. You will make them evolve together with our needs.
- Pay a lot of attention to user experience, in order to make complicated concepts easy to understand thanks to great visuals.
- Bring new ideas on the table in order to improve Hive’s branding and brand image, together with our Sales and Marketing team.
Who are we looking for?
- You are creative and full of ideas, you are passionate by what you do
- You have a strong focus on details
- You take the time to go to the bottom of things and deliver great results
- You are driven and enthusiastic to discover new things
- You enjoy working independently within a cohesive team
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You dare to be yourself
- MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Jira and Confluence
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Lightroom
- Cinema 4D
- HubSpot CRM
- Our camera
- You have more than 5 years experience in graphic, printable and motion design
- You have a basic understanding of marketing
- You know a lot about user experience
- You are a branding expert
- You are able to create a printable production
- You are at ease with motion design
- Working with 3D objects is not an issue for you
- You have excellent drawing skills
- You are good at understanding new things, listening, and communicating
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a big plus)
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is in full expansion on a worldwide scale. Bring new ideas to the table, implement them together with our team, and see the impact you can make every day!
This opportunity will help you grow together with us. We value people, their characters, and the work they deliver. We want you to feel good, happy, and we look forward to helping you accomplish things you will be proud of!
Your compensation package is due to evolve with your experience at Hive, but will always include:
- Meal vouchers
- Group & hospitalization insurance
- Bike compensation (if you come by bicycle)
- Hybrid remote work with flexible hours
We have some fun challenges ready for you! Do you want to join a young and international team?
Hive is a software company providing manufacturers in their digital transformation with a collaboration platform for their direct and indirect sales. The core of the platform is a product configurator to simplify sales process. We’re located in Ghent, Belgium, in walking distance of the Dampoort train station.
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, so join us on our journey!