Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you passionate about software development? Are you into Java (Spring) and Angular 2+? We are looking for an experienced senior full stack developer to help us improve our application. Up for a challenge? Continue reading!
HiveCPQ is a SAAS (Software As A Service) company located in Ghent, near Dampoort. We provide manufacturing firms with a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution to simplify and accelerate their sales processes.
We are currently looking for a senior full stack developer to support our team.
Job: Senior Full Stack Developer
As our new senior full stack developer, you will be delivering top quality software in biweekly sprints to implement the product roadmap for HiveCPQ. You will help us improve our application step by step, by bringing in your new ideas and working on those of others.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Constant improving of our application
- Participating on the daily scrums
- Working closely together with our driven team of experienced developers
- Make a technical analysis before going into development
- Implementing and developing based on Jira tickets
- Testing what you have built and sharing your work with the team
- Writing unit tests
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in full stack development
- You have a strong analytical and critical mindset
- You speak fluent English (Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a big plus!)
- You agree that code should be clean and easy to be understood by the rest of the team
- You are a teamplayer
- You can handle some pressure
- You have passion for what you do
- You like freedom, a dynamic work environment and can work independently
- Angular 2+
- Springboot 2+
Knowledge of Docker, Redis and AWS is a plus.
Tools we use
You will be joining a great team of experienced developers. Here’s our yes list:
- CI/CD pipeline
- Code checks with Pull Requests
- Analysis before code
- Separate QA testing
- 4K screen
- A superb and quiet office space
Our offer for you
- A thrilling work experience in the city center of Ghent
- A nice work environment where you can be who you are and where we encourage your personal growth
- An attractive salary and a valuable compensation package
- The ability to work on challenging projects and to put your mark on a fast-growing company
Do you have what it takes? Get in firstname.lastname@example.org