Are you passionate about software development and Java? We are looking for a 'Java ninja' to help us to implement the exciting product roadmap for HiveCPQ. Up for a challenge? Continue reading!
Hive CPQ is a B2B software platform with at its heart a solid product configurator. We are located in Ghent, in the co-working offices of start-up incubator The Birdhouse.
We are passionate about changing the way manufacturers work. We introduce software that drastically improves their efficiency. We are connecting manufacturers with their distributor networks on a worldwide scale.
Our software is built based on over 10 years of experience in e-business software. We have a small but very talented team, building something awesome that brings true value to our customers!
Hive CPQ is supported by 2 business angels. We also get the support of The Birdhouse coaches Bart De Waele (CEO at Wijs) and Guy Wollaert (Holistic Innovator).
We are experiencing very exciting times and are continuously investing to make our software platform even better, join us on our journey!
Job: Java ninja
Your responsibility will be to work together with our team and deliver top quality software in biweekly sprints.
- Participate on our daily scrum calls
- Help analysing and describing what needs to be developed
- Implement and develop based on Jira tickets
- Test what you have built and share it with the team
- Write unit tests
Who are we looking for?
- You know what you want and know what you are doing
- You have passion for what you do
- You are driven and ambitious
- You can handle some pressure
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You do things, fix things, make things happen
- You dare to be different
- You like freedom, a dynamic work environment and can work independently
- Java 8
- You can analyse and implement
- Strong mathematical skills are a big plus (Configurators are not easy :D )
- You agree that code should be clean and easy to be understood by the rest of the team
- You have a critical mind-set.
- You speak fluent in English. (Dutch, French and German are a plus)
- You are client driven
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is preparing for growth on a worldwide scale. Together with our team, bring your ideas and implement.
Get appreciation for what you do. Be very close to colleagues and customers. What you do today, has impact tomorrow.
This opportunity will make you grow together with us. You are going to take reinforce Yorick, our configurator Wizard! We value people, their character and their work. You can be who you are. Our primary concern is you feel good, happy and can accomplish things you will be proud of.
We offer a fun working environment in Ghent (Belgium). You’ll get a lot of flexibility in both your job and your working hours. Your compensation will be up to market standards.
Have you always dreamed being part of a promising start-up in its early and join an awesome team? Get in email@example.com