Junior Business Development Manager
Help HiveCPQ in its growth by preparing and supporting the sales process in various ways. Compose prospection lists, initiate first contacts, visit fairs to find prospects, initiate various marketing initiatives etc. Do this in close cooperation with our CEO.
Hive CPQ is a B2B software platform with at its heart a solid product configurator. We are located in Ghent, in the co-working offices of start-up incubator The Birdhouse.
We are passionate about changing the way manufacturers work. We introduce software that drastically improves their efficiency. We are connecting manufacturers with their distributor networks on a worldwide scale.
Our software is built based on over 10 years of experience in e-business software. We have a small but very talented team, building something awesome that brings true value to our customers!
Hive CPQ is supported by 2 business angels.
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, join us on our journey!
Job: Junior Business Development Manager
Your responsibility will be to facilitate and 'speed up' our sales process
- Create lists of prospects who we will get in touch with
- Initiate the first contact (advertising, email, calling, visit fairs,...)
- Your mission is to get visits planned with prospects. You will visit prospects alone or together with our CEO
- You will not be limiting your efforts to Belgium, we will target EU and the US
- Enjoy and see how you have a drastic impact on the growth of HiveCPQ
Who are we looking for?
- You know what you want and like to engage with prospects
- You have a strong passion for sales and marketing
- You are driven and ambitious
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You like freedom and can work independently
- Hubspot CRM
- MS Office
- Affinity with growth hacking techniques is a big plus
- You speak fluent Dutch and English (French and German are a plus)
- You are communicative
- Are are into sales
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is preparing for growth on a worldwide scale. Together with our team, bring your ideas and implement.
Get appreciation for what you do. What you do today, has impact tomorrow.
This opportunity will make you grow together with us. You are going to work closely together with Frederik, our CEO. We value people, their character and their work. You can be who you are. Our primary concern is you feel good, happy and can accomplish things you will be proud of.
We offer a fun working environment in Ghent (Belgium). You’ll get a lot of flexibility in both your job and your working hours. Your compensation will be up to market standards.
Become part of our story! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org@hivecpq.com