We're hiring! Java software developer
About Hive CPQ
Hive CPQ is a B2B software platform with at its heart a solid product configurator. We are located in Ghent, in the co-working offices of start-up incubator The Birdhouse.
We are passionate about changing the way manufacturers work. We introduce software that drastically improves their efficiency. We are connecting manufacturers with their distributor networks on a worldwide scale.
Our software is built based on over 10 years of experience in e-business software. We have a small but very talented team, building something awesome that brings true value to our customers!
Hive CPQ is supported by 2 business angels. We also get the support of The Birdhouse coaches Bart De Waele (CEO at Wijs) and Guy Wollaert (Holistic Innovator).
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, join us on our journey!
Are you passionate about Java software development, software architecture and code quality? You love the start-up world and have an entrepreneurial spirit? Keep reading, this is for you!
Our software is built on the JEE7 platform. Your responsibility will be to contribute to future developments.
- Continue improvement on current codebase
- Work on automated testing
- Add new features to our product configurator
- Add new features to the platform
- Connect our system to Zapier, WSO2, Microsoft Flow, SalesForce and more
- Challenging new features to be implemented in collaboration with Universities
Who we are looking for
- You know what you want
- You have passion for what you do
- You are driven and ambitious
- You can handle some pressure
- You are positive and have a happy attitude
- You do things, fix things, make things happen
- You dare to be different
- You like freedom and can work independently
- Java JEE7
- Jersey (Rest)
- You can analyse and implement
- Strong mathematical skills are a big plus
- You have a strong interest in the above technologies (and related ones). You don’t have to be experienced in all of them but you must be eager to learn about them.
- You agree that code should be clean and documented.
- You have a critical mind-set.
- You speak fluent in English. (Dutch, French and German are a plus)
- You are client driven
What we offer
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is preparing for growth on a worldwide scale. Together with our team, bring your ideas and implement.
Get appreciation for what you do. Be very close to colleagues and customers. What you do today, has impact tomorrow.
This opportunity will make you grow together with us. You are going to take a key position in our organisation. We value people, their character and their work. You can be who you are. Our primary concern is you feel good, happy and can accomplish things you will be proud of.
We offer a fun working environment in Ghent (Belgium). You’ll get a lot of flexibility in both your job and your working hours. Your compensation will be up to market standards.
Have you always dreamed being part of a promising start-up in its early stage? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org