Do you want to help companies during their digital transformation? Are you curious to learn how machines and products in different sectors work? Do you have a general interest in IT and tech-related things? Do you have a strong analytical and logical mindset? Keep reading, this is for you!
Job: Project Engineer
As our Project Engineer or Wizard, it will be your goal to translate our customers’ products and pricing into an interactive product configurator. You will make it easy for our customers to sell complex industrial products.
- Your client comes first. You will build them a custom sales solution on Hive by listening to their requirements and learning about the products.
- You process the customers’ information and product rules and transform everything into a product configurator.
- You keep close contact with your customers and gather their feedback.
- You work closely together with our development team to continue improving our software
- You make sure your code and logic are clean and documented
- You support your teammates.
Why are you a perfect fit for this job?
You love creating things, fixing issues, and making things happen.
You are analytical, enjoy solving logic games or puzzles and understanding how complex technical products work.
You are a fast learner, curious about how things work, and eager to discover new ways of building them. You’re not afraid of a steep learning curve.
You have the guts to be critical and challenge your customer. You’re not afraid of communicating directly via email, videochat and on-site visits.
You dare to be different (don’t worry, we’re also a bit weird!).
You share our company values.
Your Wizard magic tools
- MS Excel
- Jira and Confluence
- You can analyze and implement ideas
- You have strong mathematical and puzzle skills
- You enjoy communicating with our clients in English. Professional working proficiency in Dutch or French is a big plus.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience (preferably in Consulting).
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is in full expansion on a worldwide scale. Bring new ideas to the table, implement them together with our team, and see the impact you can make every day!
This opportunity will help you grow together with us. We value people, their characters, and the work they deliver. We want you to feel good, happy, and we look forward to helping you accomplish things you will be proud of!
Your compensation package is due to evolve with your experience at Hive, but will always include:
- Meal vouchers
- Group & hospitalization insurance
- Hybrid remote work with flexible hours
We have some fun challenges ready for you!
Do you want to join a young and international team?