Customer success manager
Do you like to be in touch with customers, listen to their questions, business requirements and help them on their way to success? Follow up and manage all requests, let our customers enjoy the 'WAW' feeling!
Hive CPQ is a B2B software platform with at its heart a solid product configurator. We are located in Ghent, in the co-working offices of start-up incubator The Birdhouse.
We are passionate about changing the way manufacturers work. We introduce software that drastically improves their efficiency. We are connecting manufacturers with their distributor networks on a worldwide scale.
Our software is built based on over 10 years of experience in e-business software. We have a small but very talented team, building something awesome that brings true value to our customers!
We are experiencing very exciting times and preparing our company for growth, join us on our journey!
Job: Customer success manager
Your responsibility will be to work together with our key customers and make sure whenever they have a question or request, they can turn to you.
- Be the point of contact of our key customers
- Simplify and structure the received information, brief it to the HiveCPQ team
- Follow up on requests, make sure there are no loose ends and all requests are answered and handled appropriately
- Keep close contact with the customer (regular informal follow up)
- Enjoy and see how you have a drastic impact on the efficiency of our team and implementations
- Be there for our customers, give them the 'WAW' feeling!
Who are we looking for?
- MS Office
- Affinity with web technology is a plus
- You can analyse and structure incoming requests
- You prioratise
- You are a project manager, no loose ends!
- You have a critical mind-set.
- You speak fluent in English and Dutch. (French and German are a plus)
- You are client driven
Our offer for you
We offer a thrilling work experience. Be part of a team that is preparing for growth on a worldwide scale. Be the point of contact for our key customers.
Get appreciation for what you do. Be very close to colleagues and customers. What you do today, has impact tomorrow.
We value people, their character and their work. You can be who you are. Our primary concern is you feel good, happy and can accomplish things you will be proud of.
We offer a fun working environment in Ghent (Belgium). You’ll get a lot of flexibility in both your job and your working hours. Your compensation will be up to market standards.
Interested? Get in touch via email@example.com@hivecpq.com